The student news site of Laguna Beach High School

Brush and Palette

Brush and Palette

Brush and Palette

The Habit Restaurant Review

The Habit Burger Grill was founded by Brent Reichard and his brother Bruce. They founded the restaurant in 1969, in Santa Barbara, California. In March of 2020, Yum! Brands bought the restaurant. Yum! Brands also own popular chains such as KFC and Pizza Hut. The Habit has recently spread across the Pacific to China. 

When visiting the restaurant, be prepared to feast. The lines are never too long, and the portions are perfect. The food is quickly delivered and always cooked to perfection. There may not be a theme, but there is never a lack of mouth-watering pictures of burgers. The kind staff are ready to cater to your every need. Once you receive your order, you cannot look away. Juices drip from the burger, topped with the perfect amount of cold, smooth lettuce and tomatoes. The juicy patty fills your mouth with flavor.  The crunchy fried green beans topped with a spicy sauce pair perfectly with the charburgers. To top it all off, a cold, refreshing soda quenches your thirst. It is a meal straight from heaven.

You will never regret a visit to the Habit Burger Grill. It is the perfect meal for the hungry individual and never takes too much time from your night. If you are in the mood for the perfect burger and sides, the Habit is the perfect place to go.