So many LBHS students of all grades are going to miss Alex and his personality. Our school is suffering a great loss as he graduates and heads towards amazing things!

Recognizing Alex Lemus

Alex Lemus, a graduating senior this year, is known to many as a kind, fun and special person. He will be missed not only by his fellow seniors, but by his friends in the other classes as well. With him graduating this year, Laguna Beach High School is saying goodbye to an extraordinary human being with a great personality. 

At LBHS, Alex says that his greatest highlight of all four years was cheering at football games with his friends. He was a great cheerleader and one of the only male cheerleaders in LBHS history. He loved spending time at cheer practice and learning new routines. Friends are very important for Alex, and going into college, a lot of us know that Alex will continue to be that friendly person we all know him to be.

Next year, Alex plans to attend Orange Coast College to start the aviation program, hoping to ultimately become a flight attendant. Travelling around the world is something Alex has dreamed of, and he really hopes he can spend his life doing what he loves. 

Alex’s mother says that the thing she is most excited about for Alex’s future is that he will do what he loves, knowing he will not give up and always finish strong. 

“You can do it, don’t let anyone take your world down,” said Alex’s mother. 

Alex both appreciates and is motivated by the support around him. His friends and peers telling him to be himself is the thing that allows Alex to pursue what he wants and not stop until he gets it. Alex will be remembered by LBHS for the quality of his character, for who he is and his radiant, positive personality. Congratulations for completing high school, Alex, we wish you the best of luck as you set out on your life.

“All my loving friends’ support is what also gets me going,” said Alex. “It means the whole world to me and I’ll always be thankful for each of them.”

Brush and Palette • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in