Garcia looks to help students in their transition to online learning. She has helped by being very thoughtful during her zoom lessons.

Getting to know Mrs. Garcia

1. She demonstrated kindness during this time by writing cards to individual students in order to show her appreciation. Garcia also showed great understanding during this unprecedented time by asking for feedback from her students in regards to the workload of the class.
  2. “It was important to find a good balance of work for the students, and for me. I asked them in a zoom meeting and through e-mail to give me their feedback on the amount of work assigned each week. Together we came up with a reasonable amount. I have tried to maintain a dialogue throughout this Distance Learning period, and really try to hear how the students feel. I feel that many were comfortable with coming to me directly with any concerns that they may have had. Sending cards and emails also seemed to cheer them up.” – Garcia
  3. “Señora Garcia has been very helpful since moving to online learning by having office hours on zoom and doing her best to keep us all engaged in the classroom.” – Junior Charlie McBean
  4. “The most important thing is to not lose any student or their interest. I really speak for all of us teachers when I say that we LOVE seeing our students’ faces, staying connected, and helping them in any way possible.” – Garcia

Brush and Palette • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Brush and Palette Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *