Varsity Track and Cross Country Athlete: Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher: Junior
Sport(s): Cross Country and Track and Field
Fisher was Laguna’s number two runner during the track season.
Q1: When did you start running?
- Freshman year
Q2: What do you love about your sport?
- I like competing and improving my times.
Q3: What has been the most rewarding aspect of this past season?
- The most rewarding part of this last season was improving my time a lot and seeing our team as a whole get a lot better.
Q4: What is your PR? What are some goal PR’s you have for the future?
- My PR is 4:24 for the 1600m
- My goal for next year is sub 4:20.
Q5: Do you plan to run in college?
- Yes I plan to run in college probably.
Q6: Who motivates you to do well? Why?
- My teammates and my coach
- My teammates and I are always pushing each other and our coach works really hard to prepare us to do well.
Q7: What is one thing that running has taught you about yourself?
- It has taught me that hard work can allow me to do a lot more than I thought I was capable of.