Where are they now?

Emily Addis and Lauren LaMontagne

Paul J. Watford
As of Monday, March 14, LBHS alumnus Paul J. Watford was on Obama’s top three on the short list for the Supreme Court position. This means he could have been elected for the Supreme Court. As of March 16, he did not get the spot.
Since 2012, Watford has been a judge for the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Watford graduated from Berkeley in 1989 with a B.A. and from UCLA in 1994 with a J.D.
Watford attended Laguna Beach High School, graduating in 1985.
Information came from www.afj.org/our-work/nominees/paul-watford

Jason Derek Brown
Jason Derek Brown is a Laguna Beach High School alumnus on the FBI’s top 10 most wanted list.
In 2004, Brown committed first degree murder and armed robbery, killing an armored-car guard and stealing $56,000.
Brown has been on the run since 2004.
He graduated Laguna Beach High School in 1987 and went on a mission trip to Paris, France from 1988 to 1990.
The FBI is offering a $200,000 reward for information leading to his direct arrest.
Phoenix, Arizona
Information came from www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Lauren Conrad
Lauren Conrad is a well-known LBHS alumnus who starred in MTV’s reality tv show Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.
After graduating from Laguna Beach High School in the class of 2004, Conrad went on to pursue her love for fashion at The Academy of Art University in San Francisco and then the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise in LA.
Conrad has continued to work in fashion and retail industries and has written nine published books inspired by her life since 2010.
Now happily married, Conrad lives in Los Angeles and frequently visits Laguna Beach.
Her most recent works have been a runway fashion line for the 2015 New York Fashion Week and a newly released collection for her fashion line LC Lauren Conrad.
Information came from laurenconrad.com/about/